Dear Valued Guest,
A very warm welcome to The Hotel at Kirkwood Center! Our number one priority is your health, safety, and well-being.
Rest assured, our team has been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and are paying close attention to recommendations from WHO, CDC, State and Local officials as we take every additional measure to ensure your safety and protection while you stay with us.
We wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
How are we protecting you during your stay? As always, we take great care in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our hotel.
- We have supplemented these normal procedures with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating/cleaning protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, and even room keys.
- Our normal high standard cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives have been increased, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- In the spaces where team members work behind the scenes, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like team entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms, and staff offices.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the presence of antibacterial hand sanitizers and wipes throughout our properties.
Food and Beverage Options
The Class Act Restaurant and Maikka Lobby Bar will be open for lunch from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and dinner from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. with social distancing protocols in place.
Transportation is still available with reservations required at the front desk.
All rooms will be sanitized and disinfected prior to arrival and after checkout.
We would like to thank you for the trust and support you have in us and we look forward to personalizing your stay.
The Hotel at Kirkwood Center Staff
Email Us: email@example.com